Flaker

ATTENTION Facebook Users!! Check your URL Address!!  Top

• While on Facebook, look at your URL address; if you see http: instead of https: then you don't have a secure session and you can be hacked. Go to Account|Account Settings|Account Security and click Change. Check at least the first setting, Facebook defaults to the non-secure setting. Feel free to pass this on.

~FM

--------------------
    Frosted Flakes Are Filling!

• Thanks for the tip. You were right. It didn't have the "s" in it. icon_rolleyes
    I made the change. It only took one second. icon_biggrin

Thanks again!
  • You're Welcome. icon_biggrin

--------------------
    Frosted Flakes Are Filling!

• Thank you for the tip. I didn't have a secure connection, either.
  • thank you so much for the tip. I had no idea and would not have thought to change this setting either. I am sending this info to all my friends now.

thanks again
  • icon_razz icon_redface icon_cool icon_evil
  • Holy Cow! I didn't even realize that. Mine is now changed also, and I will be checking that from now on. Thanks for the tip!
  • Thanks for sharing the info here, good thing I came across this site. Now I've change my account's URL. icon_biggrin Anyway, maybe you'll be interested to read this article here: Woman sues Honda in small claims court, it's pretty interesting too.
  • Woman Sues Honda Article....

This will surely start a trend, should she win but I think she will have more difficulty in proving her case than she realizes.

I don't know the factors involved in the way Honda estimates the gas milage, but how you drive, any additional weight you may have accumulated (junk in the trunk or another passanger) and if you drive uphill decreases your gas milage.

According to the Honda website a new Civic Hybrid get 44 mpg city and highway. Honda does have a disclaimer about the gas milage stating " Est. MPG: 44/city & highway Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle."

The lesson here is don't believe everything you see on TV and read the fine print (that's where the truth lies).

edited by: ThePowersThatBe, datetimebrief

This list is based on the users active over the last 60 minutes.