Flaker

And...ANOTHER ONE!! Let's have some fun!!!  Top

Goto page: 1 - 2 [+1]

• Here we go!!

Me:
    to jkzdg-30142313.
    Hi there... I am interested in your house! Sounds like a great price! What is the catch?? Bad neighborhood or?? If it is in a good neighborhood, I would love to see it. Thanks!

Scammer:

Thomas C Allen
    Thank you for the interest in my house. The house is still available for rent; the house was completely renovated easy access to Public Transportation. The Bedrooms are equipped with everything you need for your stay.

Monthly Rent: $800
    Security Deposit Is $600
    Total move in cost:$1400
    Utilities are included in the rent.
    Minimum rental: 1 month
    Maximum rental: 6 years or more.

I will love to have showed you round the house and the inside, but am sorry i am presently out on a missionary trip.I have been posted to the West Africa by the United State Christian Organization for (Worldwide Missionary Outreach). We are now in West Africa for the Missionary work and so all you can do is drive by the home anytime. i wanted to sell it before and later changed my mind to rent it out for investment purposes since i might still come back some time 5 years or more to come. So we have ordered them to stop all advertisement about the home for sale and that will be effective asap. So i wouldn't want that to bother you at all I could not find an honest agent to hand over the place before leaving so i and my wife decided to post the property online. Here is our rental application form that you will have to fill if you are still interested in this house.

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME: __________________
    MIDDLE NAME: __________________
    LAST NAME: __________________
    PROFESSION: ________________
    PHONE______________________
    AGE_____
    YOU HAVE A PET?__________________________ _ _
    DO YOU HAVE A CAR?__________________________ _ _
    OCCUPATION____________________ ________
    PRESENT ADDRESS: ___________________________
    WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?______________________ _____________________________
    PREVIOUS ADDRESS: ___________________________
    HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________
    WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
    HOW SOON IS YOUR MOVE IN COST READY? ___________________________

I CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.

Best Regards and Remain Blessed

--------------------
    Frosted Flakes Are Filling!

• My reply:
    Hi there Thomas!!

Sounds good!! I went by the house to see the outside and a realtor was there and let me in to see the inside. It's beautiful inside too!! And the price is definitely right!! And I can have my dog!! I did not see anywhere where you say if you can have cats or not?? I have a cat as well, and a couple of fish. I would also like to put in a small garden to grow my own tomatoes, zucchini, etc..

I'd like to move in around the first of June, if possible. I will take excellent care of the house and if you want, I can send you photos with updates of the house so you know its in good condition. By the time your wife and you get back to the states, I'll have enough $$ saved to buy my own place. =)

Anyhow, let me know what we need to do to proceed. Then I can give my 30 day notice at my current place.

Take care!! Look forward to your reply.

(Then I just sent him the same rental application I filled out for "Jenny" rental.)

--------------------

• His Reply:

APPLICATION APPROVED!!!

Thomas C Allen

3:00 AM (49 minutes ago)

to me:
    Thanks very much for your reply and also I can see your willingness in my house because when we ready about you and your application we are very excited .anyway I have decided to let you live in our house. However, if you are ready to rent the house ASAP that will be no problem, but we will advise you to provide the $800 for you to move in as soon as possible and $600 for security deposit,making $1400,for you to secure the house,but when you make the payment today your monthly rent will start by June 1st, and also we will send the keys and documents of the house to you via the FEDEX to the address you send to me and the tracking number will be sent to you. Please once again,we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us, and I promise you that you will love the house. So I am with the below documents,Here are the contents of the documents.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
    2)Paper/Permanent house form(Containing your reference details)
    3)The house documentary file.
    4)Payment Receipt.
    5)Full address and description of the house
    6)Additional papers for insurance on utilities in the house E.T.C

So l will like you to get back to me so that l can send you the info how you will send the money to me via western union so that when you make the payment today you are going to receive the package by tomorrow at your home address or your work address and you can drive by see the inside and move as soon as possible and note that all what you need to move in is inside the package so you have nothing to worry about all what we need is for you to keep your promises in taking good care of our home and as soon as you move in l will ask my wife to come down to the state by Middle of July so that she will come and see you and see how you taking good care of our home and she can also receive July rent from you and if she love everything as we want you can rent our home as many years as you want.....So get back to me so that l can send you the info and we can finalize everything today ....You can call me on my #+234-708-937-7602 OR 011-234-708-937-7602 I await your reply ASAP.

God Bless You.

--------------------

• My Reply:

Hi Thomas...

Sounds good!! How do I send the money to you??? I tried to call but my cell phone will not call those numbers because it is not in the United States. Sorry. =(

--------------------

• His reply:

Thomas C Allen allenthomasc@yahoo.com

5:42 PM (20 hours ago)

to me
    Thanks for the response am so glad and happy to hear from you,I will solicit for your absolute mentenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own and i want you to know that the money is not the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up, also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word, I just read a scripture that i feel you should join me in, the bible book of Psalms 71.I feel you should read this with your family with faith full of Hope and do this along with prayer and i do say that God will bless your family, And again what makes you nervous i want you to have mind that we can't tanish just beause of your money so i want you to have your mind at rest everything is in order to makes you feel comfortable i will like you to come up with the frist month deposit,for the payment you can Just go to any wall mart or grocery store and send the money via western union you are going to send the money to my secretary and write this information along with you.

Receiver's Name:Ayomide Jose
    Address : 51/53 Kudirat Abiola Way
    City:Ikeja
    Zip code: 23401
    State:Lagos
    TEST QUESTION : Who created us?
    ANSWER : God

As soon as you send the payment from the Western union , you would be given some informations. You would have to get back to me with following information:

1. Full Sender's Name And Address Including Zip Code:
    2. MTCN NUMBER:
    3. .Amount Sent:

As soon as i confirms the payment, I will send the necessary document and keys of the house to you through FEDEX and get back to you with the Tracking number and the arrival time of the document and the keys.

Thanks and Remain Blessed

--------------------

• And....he bothered me again today....he's waiting for his $$. LOL!

Thomas C Allen allenthomasc@yahoo.com

1:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
    How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling fine, Just let me know what is going on about the payment.

--------------------

• Same receiver's address as Mr. Allen.

http://www.neosprockets.com/index.php/2009/10/celebrity-baby-house-redux/

edited by: ThePowersThatBe, datetimebrief
  • My Reply:

Hi Thomas...

I went to Western Union and they told me that the address/zip code you gave me to Nigeria is false and to not send ANY kind of money to Nigeria for rentals because there is a huge house scam going on with your country. Sorry....

Plus I found your name on several anti scam sites. IF you can explain to me why your name is on these sites and send me some sort of proof that you really are a legitimate person with a legitimate house, then I will send you the money. But for now, I must wait. I just got ripped off the other day sending over $2000 to someone in Nigeria for a house they said they had for rent. they took my money via Western Union and I never heard back from them again. So I don't want to do it again unless I know you are legitimate. Thank you for understanding.

--------------------

• His Reply: (Rolls Eyes at his "Godly" talk!!) icon_rolleyes

Thomas C Allen

10:50 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
    I understand you perfectly and i also understand your concern but I want you to know something and it's true like the bible said"The truth and only the Truth shall set you free,thus says the lord of host".I'm telling you the truth now as a dedicated Christian is against my doctrine to rip people off there money which they labored so hard for, i did not leave my home all the way to West Africa,Nigeria to rip people off any one money.I know what i have been through in all my trips especially in West Africa Nigeria, I'm a human being like you and i have feelings like you do,l also believe that God is watching every step we take that is why l made the house so inexpensive because l believe everybody deserves a home both the rich and the poor so you don't have to be afraid because l know l can trust you that is why I'm giving you my house based on trust.In The Bible God did said Never cheat on people because if you do he will get Angry, so i don't have any Right to cheat on you because l am a Responsible and God fearing man, l am renting my house to you base on the trust i have in you because i always put you in prayer that God to help you out, My living God review to me that you are the right tenant to rent my house that is the most reason why l am doing all my possible Best to make ensure you receive the keys and documents.... l'm very sure you are a christain and you beleive in God so you don't have to dout me for anything because you are like a family now to me since we accept you as our new tenant And in this life what goes around comes around which is what will happen to me if i rip off your money, believe me l will not want such thing to happen to me or my family.So l don't have any reason to lie to you knowing the consequences involved in it...And l will like you to know that if you keep your promises in tyaking good care of our home your rent will remain the same and you can rent it as many years as you want, Right now l have l have already make all the arrangement for the keys and the documentation of the property so that when the payment is confirm today you will receive it first thing on monday morning at your home address so get back to me as soon as possible today with the confirmation.

Hope to Read from you soon
    Regards

--------------------

• Tell him you have a friend icon_smile in the real estate industry that looked up the property records on the address he gave you and guess what, it was a different owner. Love to hear his explanation.
  • Hahaha good one and that's what I am going to tell him. Let's see if he replies!!! icon_eek

--------------------

• My reply:

Thomas...

I have a friend in the real estate industry that looked up the property records on the address you gave me for the house and it is a different owner than your name/address... Do you have an explanation for this??

~******

--------------------

• I have not heard back from Thomas. LOL!!!

--------------------

• Wowza! Lame that he pretends to be a religious man, yet is doing the devil's work.
  • Oh yea...that's one of their biggest ploys!!! God may get tired of them and bitch slap them from above. LOL!! icon_eek icon_biggrin icon_lol

--------------------

Goto page: 1 - 2 [+1]

This list is based on the users active over the last 60 minutes.