Since: Friday, April 2, 2010
Email Address: ryscus18hotmail.com
Post Title: Personal Asst
Location: port huron
States affected: MI - michigan
Hope you're having a pleasant day today
You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on Craigslist. Do take time to go through this
introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.
My profile briefly:
I am Dr. Ryan Pecker, a father of 2 wonderful kids and the CEO of Dr.Cash Chiropractic Office I work with World
Health Organisation (W.H.O), With over 24 years of experience, I have developed a great degree of confidence in
chiropractic treatment and its ability to decrease pain and symptoms, as well as improve overall health. My desire
is to help people continue to do all the things that make their lives enjoyable.
I have an opening for a Special Assistant who will support me in day to day activities, special projects and
scheduling. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with a successful track record of developing and
maintaining administrative systems in a team environment. I travel every now and then within and outside the US
working on various independent Chiropractic Offices, this is why I need someone
who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.
I have had a previous Assistant who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for
the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her
previously on the craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as
efficient as she has been.
Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly
reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home
as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see
how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.
Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will
be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant
amongst other things will include;
* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence;
* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring;
* Organizing and maintaining diaries, memos and making appointments;
* Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
* Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
* A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them as they come up;
* Arranging travel and accommodation
* Carrying out specific projects and research;
* Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
* Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
* Handling and monitoring financial activities.
* Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
* You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.
* General clerical activities.
Basic wage is $550 Weekly.
Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be
reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.
This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing,
just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is
basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I
need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust,
dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.
This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things
started officially. I'm currently in England now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help
me with immediately, prior to my arrival.
Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal
record update and to filter applicants;
Full Contact Address
Phone Number (H)
Phone Number (M)
Occupation (if any)
I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our
impending working relationship.
Hope to hear from you again.
Dr. Ryan Pecker
Report to the FTC at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Apr 28, 2010
This is a scam!!!
This is a money laundering scam from all over the nation. Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 13, 2010
DO NOT TRUST: YOU COULD END UP IN JAIL
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
I actually fell for this scam. I didn't give him the request personal information, but they already have it from my resume that I sent in. I knew it sounded too good to be true. I called 411 and asked for the office of Dr. James Cash in my town and there was no listing. I also contacted to Better Business Bureau in my county and again....never heard of. I contacted him via yahoo mssngr (unprofessional - clue)to let him know that this was not the kind of work I was actually looking for. That was about a week ago. Well, today I come home and I have a check in the mail for $4950.00, that apparently came from him, but it's written from SELKING INTERNATIONAL IDEALLEASE. mY TRUE FEELINGS ARE THAT HE IS HACKING INTO BUSINESS ACCOUNTS, AND HIRING ASSISTANTS TO DO THE PRINTING, MAILING, CASHING & WIRING OF CHECK......BIG NO NO NO NO NO I feel so dumb.....
My question/concern is......NOW THAT HE HAS ALL MY CONTACT INFORMATION, WHAT WILL HE DO WITH IT?
You must be registered and logged in to post comments.
Like Us on Facebook
Login to Your Account
From The Forum...
- The sender IP traces to...
- Exactly. I guess $1000 for rent...
- Demon.net...sounds so...
- Though they link to the actual...
- The property listed at that...
- Hmm... "oluwaseunayo" is a...
- Exactly. Nice to know that...
- Bids due no later than Monday,...
- PS: The "I just moved in Lagos...
- Hahahaha Skam, I was thinking...
- Insert Batman joke here. This...
- Here's another email addy the...
- Also going by:...
- Hmm, sent from a Japanese IP...
- Also goes by...
- Entry Level Audit Sales...
- Jean: It’s not only jobs on...
- I received this email today. I...
50 guests and 0 registered users online.
You are an unregistered user or have not logged in. You can register here.