Since: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Email Address: HRDepartmenttordonllc.com
Phone number: 1 (312)-488-9481
Website URL: http://www.TordonLLC.com <-- DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!
Post Title: Tordon, LLC
States affected: OH - ohio
I wanted to thank you for emailing in your resume, it was a pleasure to read. To be frank, after looking through your resume, you are by far one of the top choices out of the other 16 applications I have seen.
I am positive you would love the office, as it's very enjoyable.
I am willing to set up a formal meeting, if you would like.
However, before we are allowed to get started with that, our hiring process requires for you to attain a recent version of your credit score here: //freecredit-16.com
The reason this is required is because the position having access to our company credit/debit card. Your score will not have an impact on our decision to employment with us.
When you have finished, send me your score, a quick paragraph about why you believe you're a great candidate for our position, and a day-time phone number you are able to be reached.
Honestly, I am excited to get this position filled with a friendly face and am looking to your speedy response.
Thank You - Have a fantastic Wednesday,
Human Resources Department
Telephone number: 1 (312)-488-9481
Fax line: 1 (866)-397-5807
Report to the FTC at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Nov 17, 2010
I got almost the same exact email from a posting in South Jersey. Slight differences: Mine was from "Rachel Webb" and I was one of 18 finalists, rather than 16. I like how they said they like my resume, even though I did not send them my resume at all.
Nov 18, 2010
I got the same email only from a alexandira mason in detroit metro area.
You must be registered and logged in to post comments.
Like Us on Facebook
Login to Your Account
From The Forum...
- The main reason (other than...
- Okay, so - I understand the...
- Customer Complaints regarding...
- For those who believe arise is...
- Well I guess that means any...
- Of course she did... Ugh....
- Late Friday Judge Russell Smith...
- Moreover, you start well at the...
- I apologize on behalf of the...
- Excellent explanation, TPTB.
- What you are promoting is a...
- Exactly, Skam. I laugh at these...
- They also use these addresses:...
- The word "AFFILIATE" tells me...
- IS TOO!!
- HELLO SIR THIS IS NOT FAKE...
- Others posting fake ads:...
49 guests and 0 registered users online.
You are an unregistered user or have not logged in. You can register here.