National Technology Standard ITC
Since: Thursday, December 2, 2010
Email Address: sare33deamtech.net
Post Title: Experienced Receptionist/Administrative Clerk (boston/camb/brook)
States affected: MA - massachusetts
this is the second phishing attempt i've received in two days; both were a result of admin job search on craigslist.
this is the craigslist post:
"Our Private Pain Management Practice is currently seeking an Individual that is Energetic, Intelligent, Good Multitasker, Excellent communication and phone skills, Experienced in the Medical field, familiar with EHR, Organized and a Team Player with our awesome staff.
1. Check-in\Check-out patients
2. Collect money and Post payments
3. Post procedure charges and fees
4. Schedule appointments
5. Answer high volume calls
6. Post product sales and packaging using word excel
7. Assist with medical records
8. Handeling patient accounts payable. "
this is the e-mail i received after replying to this post:
National Technology Standard itc is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with accounting, data entry and administrative duties online pending the establishment of our new outlets in Virginia,Maryland and MA.
Our focus is on VOIP and other means of communication. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of independent providers around the world by leveraging today's most innovative technologies to deliver a full spectrum of high-quality services to the business community.
Duties and functions of this position.
1. Answer phone calls and take messages
2. Audit various forms of payment and payment slips for accuracy
3. Accurately input all cash received and disbursed for each day's transaction
4. Review and process travel expense vouchers for accountability and proper authorization
5. Assist in payroll The salary is $18-25per hr.
Pay interval is weekly.This is a full time and part time job. Overtime is 1.5 times pay.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES :
Your duties when work commences are to be provided by your supervisor which would be made known to you .You would be giving Logs and records of company transactions that are back dated and back logged to sort out and help to ascertain balance sheets and computer records of several invoicing and payments made in past transactions. These are the enormous logs that the company needs an extra hand for which made it necessary for the company to enable online employment with the ever growing needs.
The software you would be obtaining would entail the proper data entry and arrangements of records using alongside Microsoft Office, mostly Excel. This would help make it easier.
After the logs have been processed by you, the end data would be passed on to your supervisor through the accounting software. Training on how to use the software would be made available to you after the equipments arrive.
Here is a brief questionnaire that would help us ascertain your skills and experiences.
1. Why do you want this job?
2. Have you worked as an assistant accountant before?
3. Privacy and Code of Conduct....explain the phrase.
4. Explain what petty cash means.
5. Have you ever worked from home?
6. How would you describe your self?
7. What is your typing speed?
8. Do you have an idea of how to use Microsoft Excel?
9. Do you have office equipments at home?
10. Are you currently employed? If yes, is it a full time job or a part time job?
11. What time ranges will you be able to dedicate to the firm?
12. How many hours are you willing to work per day?
13. Do you currently have access to a checking account,this is needed to determine the mode of payroll?
14. Can you make yourself available online 2 hours per day worked.
15. Please list any professional references.
I will be waiting for your detailed response so that we can move on to the next phase.
Head of Resource for Online Staff
National Technology Standard itc "
the post is related to the medical field (pain practice) and the e-mail specifies a VOIP business. phishy, no?
Report to the FTC at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Jan 04, 2011
I responded to an Administrative Assistant ad in Miami and got an email from dreamtech.net. I googled dreamtech and found this site, Thank you for the warning!
You must be registered and logged in to post comments.
Like Us on Facebook
Login to Your Account
From The Forum...
- The sender IP traces to...
- Exactly. I guess $1000 for rent...
- Demon.net...sounds so...
- Though they link to the actual...
- The property listed at that...
- Hmm... "oluwaseunayo" is a...
- Exactly. Nice to know that...
- Bids due no later than Monday,...
- PS: The "I just moved in Lagos...
- Hahahaha Skam, I was thinking...
- Insert Batman joke here. This...
- Here's another email addy the...
- Also going by:...
- Hmm, sent from a Japanese IP...
- Also goes by...
- Entry Level Audit Sales...
- Jean: It’s not only jobs on...
- I received this email today. I...
46 guests and 1 member online.
You are an unregistered user or have not logged in. You can register here.