Number of hits: 1051
HEADS UP: Now Posting in NJ – PT Contract under admin/office, business/management and customer service
Craigslist Posting IDS: 3743998901, 3743998902, 3743998903 Date Posted: 4/14/13
New email address: email@example.com.
The Bronx NY ad is gone, was flagged for removal :)Generated on Apr 15, 2013.
- Reply to FlakeMistress (EZComments)
Yes, I agree also. There are "scammers" out there that people have to be aware of when buying things off of craigslist. There is always the risk with a site that doesn't charge a fee to list things, so sellers must be alert when they feel like the individual could be a "scammer". This individual here "ED" would be considered one. Again, in the words of this flaker/scammer: "is
Generated on Mar 08, 2013.
Posting fake job ads on craigslist:
firstname.lastname@example.orgGenerated on Mar 08, 2013.
- still at it new email address, Mike Jones (EZComments)
Thanks for your interests in the Errand Runner/PA position as posted on craigslist, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I most very often
get my hands occupied because am working with many companies both states and outside,so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.
As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include: Make travel arrangements and submit expenses for Attorneys Order office supplies, Running personal errands,Check Processing Filing documents,faxing,printing and typing letters Web research, Internet search skills and posting ads Quality communication etiquette skills and good organizational skills Serious sense of humor required and mandatory to work with me Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information Perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity. Basic wage is $500 a weekly..
About me:I have a family of 3 and i am a Realtor and Lawyer.I travel a lot,hence the reason why i need an assistant to handle affairs for me on the home front when i am away on business which is usually quite
often. This position is home-based and flexible you can be in any location,working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, I need someone who can be able to meet up with my regular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.
This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will
be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship. Note:This position is home base office work you can be in any location and work with me from your home. Let me know your interest if you are ready to work with me from your home.
So Fill This Application And Email It Back Here Asap!!!
Current Job: Consultant.
Get back to me with the required details above , So that the pay-check can be forward to you as soon as possible and I will appreciate quick response from you.
Thanks and please get back to me asap and confirm this mail asap.
RegardsGenerated on Feb 12, 2013.
craigslist, not safe for anyone anymore. If they are not trying to steal your identity or scam you out of money, they assault you.
Hope you are going to be okGenerated on Jan 30, 2013.
- B&T LTD (EZComments)
I'm trying to sell on craigslist and they started out with
email addr of JHOFF005@AOL.COM. I responded to the inquiry.
B&T LTD responded with a different email addr nic20006gmail.com. They wanted my paypal account nr to transfer the money for the item plus extra. This raised a caution flag for me. A google search of the email addr led me to this organization and confirmed that this was a scam.
Thanks !Generated on Jan 25, 2013.
- Found this posted on the bakery website (EZComments)
This was found on their contact page.
** We are aware of the Craigslist & employment email scam and are taking every action to stop it. If you have received an email or request from someone claimingGenerated on Jan 08, 2013.
- @Michael (EZComments)
ot that unusual for a scammer to pose as an employee of or insert a link to a legitimate company’s website in their response.
The flakelist user that posted this was just reporting his/her conversation with a person claiming to be associated with your company; who is trying to pull a counterfeit check scam.
If I were you, I would post a scam alert on my home page (in big red letters) stating that you do not hire through craigslist or conduct interviews through yahoo chat.
I would also put your company location and phone number on your site instead of just the email contactsGenerated on Jan 05, 2013.
- I got scammed by them too (EZComments)
After using One Buck Resume I had to call my bank and put a stop payment on them. My mother applied for a job on Craigslist and it's identical to the one posted above in so many ways:
Thanks for the inquiry. We are an event staffing company with an immediate need to fill our Banquet bartending and wait staff. If you have serving experience, and are outgoing as well as reliable- please send your resume to me in an executive-classic format (company requirement). Be sure to include the first Saturday you are available to begin.
P.S. If you're unsure of an executive-classic formatted resume, I'd recommend finding a template online, or using a free/cheap writing service like Onebuckresume, Resumeedge, etc.
Glory House Catering, Inc."
Lets see..."Rebecca Larson", "Susan Walters" and just so happens the woman on the OneBuckResume website is Rebecca Walters. DefinitelyGenerated on Dec 31, 2012.
- Staying Anonymous (EZComments)
replying to posting on CL. When you open this account do not use your real name (I use my initials)or you can be more creative.
2. Create an account or (use an existing one) in craigslist. (If you use an existing CL account remember to change your name in your email account - you do this by going into your account info in your email), but I think it's easier just to open another account.
3. Log into your account when replying to postings.
4. To reply click on the gray reply to this post tab. A drop down box will appear to how you want to reply. (I've tried to got through the default email link, but kept getting error messages when I tried to send a reply). Here is how you go around this.
5. Copy the anonymous link of the posting then click on the gray reply to tab. Select the account type (use the email you set up just to reply to CL postings).
6. CL will route you to this email account. Sign in (new message page will come up).
7. Paste the copied anonymous CL address in the "To" field then proceed as you would when sending a resume or inquiring about the position. Then hit send. CL will convert your email address into a series of numbers and letters. The recipient will only see as your name your initials or whatever you decided to call yourself.
Remember to always do your research about a company when applying to a job posting. If you can't find any information out and you want to inquire more about the company use this method.
If you want to apply for the position and can't find out any information about the company, I would just include a qualification summary in the body of your email listing your skills and experience.
You may still receive a message back from the scammer, but they won't have your name and email addressGenerated on Dec 17, 2012.
Like Us on Facebook
Login to Your Account
From The Forum...
- And when you go to...
- Just in case there was any...
- FILE ADMIN/RECEPTIONIST/FRONT...
- Seeking additional information...
- More fake job scammers:...
- It's a scam. Glad you did not...
- I too have been contacted by...
- Robert McGwire Nomination...
- From: email@example.com IP:...
- Obviously a spoof of some sort....
- This is obviously not...
- Ahhh... a Western Union...
- Strange the the CB Security...
- Its not just career builder...
- The email address...
- Here's what Career Builder has...
- I received one in my spam...
46 guests and 0 registered users online.
You are an unregistered user or have not logged in. You can register here.